What makes us different !!
We feel extremely proud to share the news on achievement of the milestone in our journey to create a Great Place to Work. Fresenius Kabi India Pvt Ltd. has been recognized as one of the Great places to work in the industry.
This certification criteria is :
1) Trust amongst the employees,
2) Pride that each employees carries in being a part of the organization,
3) Camaraderie (family and friendly feeling) amongst the employees
Fresenius Kabi India participated in the Top 100 Great Places to Work assessment. Great Place to Work® Institute’s methodology is recognized as rigorous and objective and is considered as the gold standard for defining great workplaces. The assessment is based on two parameters - Score in employee feedback survey coupled with our people practices audit scores.
We at Fresenius Kabi, India are proud to mention that we were awarded as Best Employer Brand Award - 2017 ( Pune Chapter).
Some of the key criteria basis which we were recognized, are as follows -
- Translating and combining vision with HR strategy - Our vision is to achieve a sales of revenue Rs 1000 crores by Year 2020. We recognize that our key assets and drivers for this growth are our people. All our organizational processes are aligned to hire, develop & retain the best talent.
- Building line to mesh HR strategy with business - To ensure that we are prepared to enable the future growth requirements and demands, we pro-actively & continuously work on identifying and grooming our key talent to be ready to take up the aspired roles thus building a talent pipeline for future.
- Cultivating competencies for the future to enable building the organization to be future ready - Through our robust talent development program that provides avenues for attending the various customized inhouse trainings, external training programs, enabling learning on the job through customized assignments and one on one coaching for identified leaders, we facilitate cultivation of the required competencies which are in alignment with our culture.