In an effort to support Intensive Care capacity, we need to make sure that every enteral nutrition and parenteral nutrition feeding or infusion pump that is not currently in use in the hospital or homecare setting is temporarily returned to us. We can then service and reallocate unused feeding/infusion pumps to meet urgent demands for additional equipment in Intensive Care Units across the country.
All customers and patients are urgently required to identify any pumps from the list below that are not in current use or immediately needed (including those in storage, or with relatives).
Contact our Homecare patient services team:
Fresenius Kabi Enteral Nutrition Homecare on tel 0808 100 1990 to arrange collection.
Calea Homecare on tel: 0800 121 8300 to arrange collection.
If you have already been contacted directly by our team and have surplus pumps we will be in contact to arrange collection shortly so you do not need to take any further action.
List of pumps:
- Amika enteral feeding pump
Home Parenteral Nutrition and Immunotherapy
- Ambix Activ Ambulatory pump
- Alaris sig. gold sing Inf Pump
- Alaris Infusion GP Pump
- BodyGuard 323 Pump Kit
- BodyGuard 121 Pump 100-901PT
- BodyGuard DUO Pump 999-903
- CADD Solis VIP Pump 21-2127-0105-50L
- Cane Crono 30 Pump
- EMED SCIg600 Mch Syri Inf Pmp
- FREEDOM 60 SYRINGE PUMP F10050
- Freedom Edge Pump F10020
- Graseby 500 Volumetric Inf. Pump REFURB
- Graseby MS16A syringe driver+kit
- Infucare Super PID20 Crono Pump
- Infucare Super PID 50 Crono Pump
- Infucare Super PID100 Crono Pump
- Ivac Signature Dual Ch. Inf Pump
- IVAC 597 INFUSION PUMP
- IVAC 598 COMPLETE WITH POLE
- Micrel Syringe Driver Micropump
- Micrel Rhythmic PN Amb. Pump Kit.
- MINI RYTHMIC PN+
- Micrel MPmlh+ SYRINGE PUMP
- T34 SYRINGE PUMP SBOMT34C
Pumps can be returned to you when they are no longer required for the COVID-19 situation.
Thank you for your support.