23.03.2020 Government update
What we all need to do https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Stay at home:
- Only go outside for food, health reasons or essential work
- Stay 2 meters (6ft) away from other people
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
Anyone can spread the virus.
Please note, symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19) are:
- A dry cough
- High temperature
- Shortness of breath
If you have had or you are suffering with any of the above symptoms and believe this may be COVID-19 related, as a precaution, you should immediately:
- Stay indoors and avoid contact with other people as you would with the flu
- Go online to NHS 111 http://111.nhs.uk/service/covid-19
- If you are a homecare patient contact your patient care coordinators
Fresenius Kabi and Calea
Fresenius Kabi and Calea are closely monitoring and evaluating the evolution of the Coronavirus situation and following guidance from the Government, Public Health England, the Department of Health and Social Care and the World Health Organisation to manage the Coronavirus outbreak in the UK.
We are working alongside the NHS England, NHS Scotland, the National Homecare Clinical Association and patient associations such as PINNT to make sure patients continue to receive a service.
Our companies are taking numerous, robust measures and have implemented many protocols to protect our employees, patients, customers and our service.