Job Title: Clinical Nurse Advisor (Paediatric Community - Home IV Therapy)
Location: Field Based – Leeds area (company car provided)
Reports To: Regional Nurse Manager
- To facilitate the safe discharge of Parenteral Nutrition patients in liaison with hospitals accounts and to provide ongoing support in the community for patients, carers and healthcare professionals.
- To manage a patient caseload, fulfilling all nursing requirements in agreement with Regional Nurse Manager.
- To maintain and provide an agreed level of service to existing business accounts on a given territory.
- To work at all times within the NMC Code of Conduct and professional practice
Our business & the role of Clinical Nurse Advisor
Fresenius Kabi is a global healthcare company that specialises in lifesaving medicines and technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition. The company's products and services are used to help care for critically and chronically ill patients.
With a corporate philosophy of 'caring for life' , the company's goal is to improve the patient's quality of life.
Our product portfolio comprises a comprehensive range of I.V. generic drugs, infusion therapies and clinical nutrition products as well as the medical devices for administering these products.
At Fresenius Kabi , our extensive nursing team are passionate about what they do. Our team of highly skilled nurse are committed to patients and their care right across the UK. We collaborate with the NHS to encourage our patients' independence, enabling them to enjoy a good quality of life at home.
Our specialist nurses monitor and deliver nutritional support for these patients in the comfort of their own homes. Visiting many patients daily, the nurses connect and disconnect patients to a parenteral feeding system giving them the essential nutrients they need to thrive.
Other patients are able to manage their own care at home via a feeding tube in their stomach. Our nurses visit these patients regularly , giving essential support and providing them with a lifeline. This support can include teaching patients and families to manage their own care at home.
Whatever the patients requirements, our dedicated and professional team of field based nurse are totally focussed on their individual needs.
What will I need to be considered for this Clinical Nurse Advisor (Community Nurse) vacancy?
- Registered Nurse with 2 years' experience that includes some IV administration experience
- Full UK driving licence
- Ability to work independently providing the highest standard of care
- Enthusiasm to learn
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexiblity towards working days and home visit locations
What will I receive in return?
You will be part of an organisation that truly cares about people’s wellbeing and invests significantly in its employees. Superb support and opportunities for career development and progression are available, including a comprehensive management training program, and a wide variety of career paths to choose from.
Salary: Competitive plus performance bonus and daily subsistence allowance.
Attractive Benefits: Company car, private healthcare, employer contributory pension scheme.
Contract Type: Permanent, full time
Hours of Work: 3 days per week on a rota. Working from 7.30am to 8.30am.
All applications to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
Contact Jayne Tilley
If you are interested in the Clinical Nurse Advisor role advertised above please send your CV to Jayne Tilley [Recruitment Business Partner - HR]