Helmer Platelet Incubators are available in different sizes and have the following advantages:
- Superior chamber temperature uniformity with forced-air refrigeration system and precision pulse heating
- Bacteria-resistant powder coated interior and exterior for added security
- Auto-Stop/Start ensures continuous agitation of platelets
- All controls located in one convenient location, top-mounted controls
- Key lock
- Automatic condensate evaporator
- Roll out drawers that allow easy access to the agitators inside (PC2200, PC3200, PC4200)
- i.Series/Horizon Series Monitor:
- i.Series incubators feature the i.Center Integrated Monitoring System, which includes the AgiTrak System for monitoring side-to-side agitation, a password protected configuration, an automatic high/low alarm testing, an event log of alarm conditions and a LCD view screen.
- Horizon Series incubators offer a microprocessor temperature controller and alarm/monitor system. LED digital temperature display, programmable high and low temperature alarms, manual alarm checks and a programmable operating range.
Helmer Platelet Agitators offer a wide range of storage capacities and can be placed in Helmer Incubators. Major benefits are:
- Smooth agitation
- Internal single fan for forced air cooling and uniform air circulation
- One-piece removable perforated drawers with non-slip texture coating (PF48, PF96, and PF396)
- Perforated shelves (PF15)
- Pull-out drawers for easy access to platelets (PF48, PF96, PF396)
- Label holders for drawers which accommodate magnetic or adhesive labels (except PF15)
- i.Series specifications:
- i.Series agitators feature a built-in motion alarm with adjustable volume and delay. An alarm sounds when the side-to-side motion is not detected. When placed in an i.Series incubator, the agitator can be monitored by the i.Center with the AgiTrak System.