Report a Medical Device Product Quality Issue
Our Product Complaint and Support team is dedicated to our company's core values built upon a foundation of caring for life. We are available to assist you in fully addressing any concerns in a knowledgeable, effective and timely manner. To make the process as easy as possible, we provide the following services:
- Personal attention to each individual inquiry
- Dedicated associate per product line
- Various methods for reporting product quality issues such as: email, fax, phone, online reporting site
- Investigation letters upon request
- E-Receipts acknowledging the current status of the complaint, if an investigation letter is requested
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Shipping materials and labels provided for sample return upon request
Important: If reaction or injury has occurred, please seek medical assistance immediately. Please report the reaction or injury to Fresenius Kabi as soon as posible at 1-800-933-6925.
If you wish to report a product quality issue with a Fresenius Kabi product, please contact us at:
Complaint Process Overview
For information on the Fresenius Kabi Medical Device Disposable Complaint Process, please click here.
Online Product Performance Site
When reporting online, please note you will need to request a User ID.
Online Report Site Training Resources
For more information about submitting a performance report online, please watch the following tutorial: How to Submit a Report
Fax or Email
When submitting a complaint via email or fax, please complete and attach the appropriate form below:
Sample Return Packaging Instructions
For information on how to return samples associated with a complaint, download the Instructions for Packaging sheet.