CompoCool® - Cooling system for rapid and controlled cooling of whole blood units to 20-24°C immediately after collection for optimal component yield and improved quality.
- Cooling and standardized transport at 20-24°C up to 24 hours
- Contributes to quality and standardisation of blood component preparation:
- yield of platelets higher and more consistent
- stabilizes factor VIII during storage
- Reduces component processing outside normal working hours, solves logistic problems for mobile donations
- Standardizes the temperature of the individual whole blood units