Fresenius Kabi’s data management offerings provide flexible solutions that are designed to drive operational improvements through data driven insights and essential integration with your computer systems.
DXT is designed to:
- Increase the number of products collected per procedure and lower costs
- Help reduce operator entries and documentation errors with a paperless donor floor
- Provide insights to collect an optimal procedure based on donor potential and device capabilities aligning with center inventory needs
- Interface bi-directionally with Blood Establishment Computer System (BECS)
DXT’s electronic Apheresis Procedure Record can assist in waste reduction. DXT stores an electronic copy of the procedure record, providing complete and accurate documentation of procedure events. With automated documentation, DXT provides ability to reduce product discards due to manual documentation errors and omissions.
DXT Analytics provide insights into center operations through powerful dashboards and actionable reports designed to drive operational improvements.
DXT integrated with your BECS has the ability to support regulatory and compliance reporting. When fully integrated with your BECS, DXT’s bi-directional, wireless communication sends procedure parameters directly to a compatible Fresenius Kabi device and then receives all procedure records from connected apheresis instruments/devices after completion of procedure.
CompoTrace is an RFID-enabled system used to help manage blood component inventory by providing the blood center and hospital transfusion services with real-time visibility to inventory levels.
CompoTrace’s data-driven insights potential value:
- Right-size inventory and reduce inventory out dates
- Optimize scheduled and stat deliveries
- Reduction of product handling
- Improve Operational Efficiencies
- Closely align product demand with recruitment and manufacturing
The system is designed to augment existing hospital transfusion services information systems and to work in conjunction with the barcode identification and labeling processes currently in place.