Supplier Diversity Program
Through its Supplier Diversity program, Fresenius Kabi partners with small, diverse-owned businesses in the United States. We seek to recognize and access suppliers who can provide innovation, flexibility, quality service and solutions – business partners who reflect the customers and many others we serve.
Our sourcing process and the collaboration between our Supplier Diversity team and purchasing groups assure the inclusion of diverse suppliers that can meet our company’s high expectations on quality, service and value.
Fresenius Kabi looks to pursue business opportunities with the following:
- Veteran-Owned Small Business
- Service Disabled Veteran Small Business
- Small Disadvantaged Business
- Women-Owned Small Business
- Minority-Owned Small Business
- Small Indian Tribes and Small Alaska Native Corporations
- Small Business Owned by People with Disabilities
- Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender-Owned Small Business
- HUBZone Business
Outreach and Advocacy Activities
Fresenius Kabi identifies partners in a variety of ways including:
- Referrals from supplier diversity networks
- National or public databases
- Industry journals and magazines
- National award and recognition lists
- Reports from agencies such as the U.S. Census Bureau and the Department of Commerce
Fresenius Kabi representatives participate in local, regional and national diversity events and trade fairs, such as:
- Chicago Business Opportunity Fair
- WBENC National Conference & Business Fair
- National HUBZone Conference
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) Conference & Business Opportunity Exchange
If you are a supplier who can meet our requirements and is interested in partnering with us, please send the following to email@example.com:
- General capability statement
- Diversity Certification
- Link to your website
- Self-certification form - if not certified by a certifying agency - click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does my company qualify as a diverse supplier?
A. For a list of diversity classifications and requirements, click here.
Q. Does Fresenius Kabi prefer to work with a particular partner classification?
A. Fresenius Kabi does not bias its partnership with a classification of business. The company promotes innovation through the inclusion of diverse groups that bring new ideas, products, services, and solutions.
Q. I have submitted my company introduction. When and how do I get feedback? What is my next step?
A. You should get an acknowledgement from Fresenius Kabi once your company information has been received. You will be contacted should there be an opportunity that matches your qualifications. Please note Fresenius Kabi conducts a full review of supplier qualifications, however being a qualified supplier in no way guarantees business.
Q. How can I learn which outreach events Fresenius Kabi will participate in? Where do I get additional information about Fresenius Kabi's supplier diversity program?
A. You may send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.