Flow rate range
- 0,1 - 1500 mL/h.
- 0,01 minimum increments instead of 0,1 mL/h is activated when the max patient weight is set to 20 kg in the drug library.
- Flow rate can be limited according to drug name (soft and hard limits) with Agilia Vigilant Drug’Lib, IV Medication Safety System.
Flow rate accuracy
- ± 5% and even better in most clinical situations.
Volume to infuse
- 0,1 - 9999 mL.
- mL/h modes: Volume + Flow rate, Volume + Time, Flow rate + Time, Volume + Time + Rate, Ramp-up / Ramp down, Sequential / Intermittent, Secondary/ Piggyback, Drop/min.
- Dose rate modes: ng/h, ng/kg/min, ng/kg/h, microg/min, microg/h, microg/kg/min,microg/kg/h, mg/min, mg/h, mg/24h, mg/kg/min, mg/kg/h, mg/kg/24h,mg/m²/h, mg/m²/24h, g/h, g/kg/min, g/kg/h, g/kg/24h, mmol/h, mmol/kg/h,mmol/kg/24h, mU/min, mU/kg/min, mU/kg/h, U/min, U/h, U/kg/min, U/kg/h,kcal/h, kcal/24h, kcal/kg/h, mEq/min, mEq/h, mEq/kg/min, mEq/kg/h.Dilution setting: -- units / mL or -- units / -- mL. With or without loading dose.
Times of infusion
- 0 h 01 min - 168 h 00 min.
- Warning function: a warning message can be activated and adjusted from 0 h 01 min to 96h00min.
- Manual or by using the purge/prime function of the pump.
- 1500 mL/h, adjustable from 50 mL/h to 1500 mL/h by 50 mL/h increments.
- Direct or programmable.
- Automatic Keep Vein Open rate of 1 mL/h (adjustable from 1 to 20 mL/h) when volume limit is reached.
- Programmable from 1 minute to 24 hours, increments 1 minute.
Data logo event
- Up to 1500 data log events in real time.
- flow rates, pressure.
- The night mode decreases the brightness of the screen and the green lights. The key beep can eventually be turned off.
- The night mode can be programmed manually or automatically in a variable time range.
- Infusion without any display of the drug names. 19 Custom profiles configurable with Agilia Vigilant Drug’Lib:Drug library to be created with Agilia Vigilant Drug’Lib.
Volumat lines administration sets
- All sets integrate the SafeClip* that automatically clamps the line to avoid any risk of free-flow when the door is opened and when the set is disengaged.
- Auto-test function: The patented** OCS (Occlusivity Check System) checks the correct working order of the pump in association with its tubing set,thus preventing any risk of free-flow.
* French Patent FR2908176 / ** European Patent EP1031358
- The silicone pumping segment allows a tight flow rate accuracy as well as long term performances.
- All Volumat Lines infusion sets are DEHP-free & Latex-free.
- PVC-free and opaque materials are available.
- Some sets integrate a needle-free Y injection site to protect the medical staff against the risk of needle-stick injuries.
2 modes available: variable or 3 pre-set levels - Range from 50 to 750 mmHg.
- (25 mmHg increment from 50 to 250 mmHg / 50 mmHg increment from 250 to 750 mmHg).
- The Dynamic Pressure System - DPS - warns of pressure variations.
- A risk of obstruction or a possible leak in the infusion line can thus be anticipated.
- Graphic representation of the pressure in the infusion line and of the pressure limit thanks to the pictogram.
- Reduces significantly bolus after occlusion release (0,35 mL max.).
Alarms / Pre-alarms / Security
- GREEN for infusion in progress, ORANGE for Low and Medium priority, RED for High priority - Visibility at 4 meters minimum.
- All alarms are expressed by means of light indicators, written words, pictograms and sound beeps.
Set installation control
- Door’s closing, set positioning, SafeClip control, OCS test.
- End of infusion, imminent end of infusion, downstream occlusion, upstream occlusion, line disconnection, air in line, under flow rate, over flow rate, empty container, unconfirmed setting, end of pause, unauthorised flow rate (hard or soft), keypad manual locking or keypad autolock, autorestart if false occlusion detected, start infusion at pause end.
- Motor rotation check, power source indication, mains power disconnection, low battery, discharged battery, technical fault, watchdog check, communication connection failure, auto-lock/lock code (on Keypad).
- Preventive maintenance warning.