Aminoven Infant 10%
Amino acid solution for parenteral nutrition of pediatric patients.
- An amino acid solution for parenteral nutrition of preterm & term newborns, babies , infants and young children.
- Excellent nutritional efficacy for growth and development, with high tolerance and safety.
- Contains a well balanced amino acids pattern with:
- 52% essential amino acids.
- Taurine which is an essential nutrient for neonates.
- Cysteine & tyrosine that are not synthesized in sufficient amounts.
- Low contents of methionine & phenylalanine due to their limited degradation rate.
- Further there is no risk of metabolic acidosis and no risk of allergic reaction.
The signs/names marked with ® are registered trademarks of the Fresenius Group in selected countries.