Voluven® – The most widely used synthetic colloid
- 6% hydroxyethyl starch 130/0.4 in 0,9% sodium chloride solution
- Derived from waxy maize starch (potato starch is not bioequivalent*)
- Iso-oncotic solution – suitable for volume replacement
- Provides both initial and medium-term volume effects (4-6 h)
- Millions of patients worldwide treated since 1999
- Supported by extensive clinical evidence
* Lehmann et al., Drugs R D 2007; 8(4): 229-240
Please refer to the nationally registered and approved SmPC.
The signs/names marked with ® are registered trademarks of the Fresenius Group in selected countries.