Overview: Two monitoring solutions in one device
- qCON index provides a rapid clinical status of the depth of anaesthesia of the patient.
- qNOX index provides a fast measurement of analgesic component as a predictive value for response to noxious stimuli.
- Additional parameters, such as BSR and EMG, are provided for more complete information about the patient’s state.
- Applicable under general anaesthesia and ICU environments.
Both hypnotic effect and probability of response indices are measured from the same electrodes
- Single use sensor
- Wet gel design for low impedance
- Completely non-invasive sensor
- One size sensor adaptable to patient’s forehead
- Long usage time
- Latex free