Our compounding centres are designed and operated following stringent internal guidelines based on GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), USP <797> and ISO requirements.
- World class facilities and technologies
- Sophisticated clean room and air handling concepts
- Highly trained and qualified personnel
- Modern laminar air flow safety cabinets
- Comprehensive media fill for individual and process validation
- Strict environmental controls monitoring viable and non-viable bioburden
- Stringent garbing regimens
- Validated environments, equipment and processes
- Controlled documented procedures
- Regular audits by Fresenius Kabi Global Quality group
- Detailed batch record reviews and final solution inspection protocol
- Customer-centric engaged staff, working with you to support the needs of the patient
- High quality starting materials including PVC free, DEHP free Freeflex® minibags and a comprehensive range of IV drugs
Fresenius Kabi – The Complete Solution in Compounding.
For more information please contact your local Fresenius Kabi representative.