Fresubin® Protein POWDER
Contains 100% whey protein
Unlike ordinary protein powder, it contains 100% whey protein. It is easy for absorption and utilization. It can be used to reach the individual protein needs by adding into food and beverages.
High quality protein
- High proportion of essential amino acids- the major building blocks for body protein
- Leucine – excellent stimulus for muscle synthesis
- Cysteine – may help increase glutathione levels
- High digestibility and bio-availability of amino acid
- Potent anabolic stimulus and insulinotropic effect
Flexible usage with good solubility
- Easily mixes with cold or warm food or drink
Colorless and Neutral taste
- Can be used in both sweet and savory food or liquid
- Neutral taste and smell support optimal compliance
Fibre free, gluten free and clinically free from lactose
- Help maintain heart health and prevent diarrhea because of lactose intolerance.
Suitable for patients with increased protein needs
Format: 300g in can
- To be determined by a health care professional according to patients’ needs. * Recommended for supplementary nutrition 2-2.5 scoops (12-15 g), 2-3 times (24-45 g) per day.
- Normal adult needs about 0.8g per kg of body weight daily
For example: A person with 65kg would need 48g of protein daily
Use in liquids or foods <70°C: stir 2-2,5 scoops (12–15 g) into 150ml liquid or 150g food. Use in preparations >70°C, but not cooking: Dissolve 2-2,5g scoops (12–15 g) in a small amount of liquid (25–50 ml) at room temperature. Add this mixture to 150ml of the hot liquid or 150g food directly before serving (max. 10 minutes before serving). Do not boil while or after adding the powder.
Caution: Do not cook protein powder or add it into boiling food or drink