Diabetes Mellitus - Diben® DRINK
For people concerned about blood sugar
It is nutritionally complete with low glycemic index and “cardio-healthy” fat blend. This product may assist in stabilizing blood sugar.* Suit for supplementary or complete nutrition.
Low GI index
- Modified carbohydrate profile to achieve a low glycemic index
Good and specific fat composition
- High in mono-unsaturated fatty acid (MUFA), with medium chain triglyceride (MCT). Research study shows that diet rich in MUFA can improve insulin function
- “cardio-healthy” low saturated fat component consistent with American and European nutrition recommendations for patients with diabetes to maintain heart health1
- With medium chain triglycerides (MCT), providing an easily absorbed source of energy and to improve blood lipid control and insulin sensitivity
Balanced dietary fibre mix
- To preserve healthy gut function and lower the GI value
Low in sodium
- Suitable for patients with hypertension and reduced dietary sodium requirements
1. Study tested 40 Type II diabetics on oral diabetic medication in need of nutritional support2
2. Continuously to use Diben® DRINK for 6 weeks, iAUC0-240 is reduced by 45% compared with standard nutritional drink
(iAUC0-240 = Incremental Area Under Curve during 0-240 minutes)
Continuously to use Diben® DRINK for 12 weeks, HbA1c is reduced from 7.3 to 6.12
Flavours: Cappuccino, Vanilla
Format: 200ml in EasyBottle
- Nutrition supplement: 2-3 bottles/ day
- Complete nutrition: 5 bottles/ day
1. American Diabetes Assoication. Diabetes Care 2018;41(Suppl 1):S38-S50.
2. Mayr P, Kuhn KS, Kiein P, et al. Exp Clin Endocrinol Diabetes 2016;124:401-409.
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.