Together, We Can Care Better
freeflex IV bags are innovatively designed to help clinicians deliver infusion care safely and efficiently.
- Leak Prevention
- Both freeflex ports contain a self-sealing septum to help prevent leaks after removing a needle or spike, potentially reducing risk of hazardous exposure.
- Sterility Protection
- Both ports contain easy break-off caps, providing visual tamper evidence to ensure sterility prior to use.
- Needle Stick Prevention
- Semi-rigid ports help prevent needle-sticks during drug injection.
- freeflex IV Bags are non-PVC and Non-DEHP1
- Eliminates patient exposure to toxic DEHP, contained in PVC1
- Across its life-cycle (from manufacturing to use to disposal), PVC relies on and creates chemicals that are highly hazardous to humans and the environment.
- One IV bag can be used across a facility, for the broadest clinical application.
All freeflex IV bags are designed with the clinician in mind, to help reduce infusion errors, injury and waste so they can focus on patient care.
Added Benefits of freeflex
- Unique blue and white ports indicate flow and function to prevent errors and have wide spacing for easy handling.
- Clear, easy-open overwrap.
Learn how freeflex and freeflex+ IV bags help reduce risk for your most vulnerable patients.
freeflex Demonstration Video
A step-by-step guide to using a freeflex IV bag.
For more information and to view our growing portfolio of freeflex products, please visit www.freeflexivbags.com.
To place an order, contact your Sales Representative or call Customer Service at 1.888.386.1300.
1.Healthcare Without Harm. Why Health Care is Moving Away from Hazardous Plastic Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) 6 April 2006