- Tissue compatible
- Polyurethane naso-gastric feeding tube
- FR/CH:8, 80cm (Code:7981839)
- FR/CH:8, 120cm (Code:7981840)
- FR/CH:10, 120cm (Code:7981842)
- FR/CH:12, 120cm (Code 7981843)
- Flexible polyurethane olive tip with 2 openings at the distal tube end
- 3 radio-opaque strips offering enhanced visibility
- 1cm interval markings along length of tube
- Three-piece nasal adhesive tape set for secure tube fixation
- Tube marked to confirm size, manufacturer and article code
- Outlet holes in tip to help prevent kinking
- Latex, PVC, DEHP free
- ENFit® compliant
- Naso-gastric feeding tube with hollow, flexible guidewire.
- Nasal fixation tape.
For short to medium term feeding i.e. 4-6 weeks.
- Oesophageal varices
- Oesophageal tumours
- Nasal fracture Base of skull fracture
- Nasal polyps/tumours
Administration of medication
Only liquid medicines should be given via the tube and it should be flushed with water before and after each administration. Consult a pharmacist if there is doubt about medicines for administration.