Embedded Software Engineer (H/F) - Mataró (Spagna)
Pour réaliser notre mission « prendre soin de la vie » (Caring for Life) en offrant les meilleures solutions de thérapie pour la perfusion, la nutrition et le traitement du sang à tous les soignants du monde entier, FRESENIUS KABI a pour objectif stratégique de garantir l’excellence et la qualité des dispositifs médicaux qu’il fabrique.
Embedded Software Engineer (H/F)
You're looking for new technical challenges and you're interested in contributing to the development of innovative medical devices?
This is a great opportunity to join us!
Our Embedded Development team is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer.
The position will be located in Mataró.
Main responsibilities :
To develop and maintain Medical Device software in compliance with our Quality System Management and processes, your main responsibilties are:
- Contribute to Software Requirements Specifications (SRS)
- Write Software Design Documents (SDD)
- Write Software components unit test and integration test plans
- Implement Software components with C++
- Participate in continuous improvement of our Software quality
- Participate in Software architecture
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Software processes
- System integration support
- Problem analysis support (for the Verification & Validation)
- Technical teams for products update
- Solid experience in Software Development for satefy critical products or systems (knowledge of the 62304 standard is a plus)
- Ability to develop/maintain embedded products based on Linux, including a graphical interface
- Linux System Programming (C++)
- Kernel spaces and analysis of BSP related issues
- Configuration management tools (SVN or GIT) and UML Modeling
- Agile methodology
- Good English command (spoken & written), French would be a plus
- Team player
- Solutions oriented, drive for results
- Priority setting
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org