Managed healthcare in the ambulatory environment
Please find below a selection of the therapies we offer in various countries. If you wish to get country specific information please contact the local Fresenius Kabi office via the contact button.
- Assessment of an actual and requirement analysis for determination of a treatment regimen
- Safe transition of a patient from the hospital to the ambulatory environment - fast and efficient
- Securing the first delivery within 24 hours
- Co-ordination of the therapeutic plan with the hospital physician or general practitioner
- Training of patients, relatives and the nursing staff, together with a regular follow-up care
- Consultation time for patients for the individual assessment of patient's needs
- Expert advice for the nursing staff
- Advanced training free of charge. Each participants receives a certificate to document they have undertaken quality improvement training.
- Organisation of deliveries and care of the patient