Innovative mixer technology
CompoGuard® combines safety with efficiency in whole blood donation. The advantages are:
- Prevention of back strain injuries to operators
- Unique volume monitoring by the donors
- Prevents venting of primary bag following donation
- Improved mixing of inline systems
- Highest efficiency of mobile data management
There are four different models:
- CompoGuard® Complete
- CompoGuard® Data
- CompoGuard® Seal
- CompoGuard® Basic
DonationMaster Net: PC program for radio communication of CompoGuard®
Highest efficiency of mobile data management
Radio frequency (RF) is by far the most efficient and easiest way of data transmission. RF automatically collects all donation data. RF is also used to update the CompoGuard® settings. All data is transferred to a notebook during the donation session without the need to press a button. The operators do not have to perform any PC activities. The auto-sense scanner enables rapid scanning to streamline the work flow still further.
Reliable DECT radio transmission technology
The restricted DECT radio transmission band ensures reliable and safe data transmission. The DECT band is restricted almost world wide, so signal disturbances are very unlikely to occur. DECT works with low power consumption resulting in very low electromagnetic radiation.
Optimal supervision of donation process
A comprehensive safety concept has been achieved with CompoGuard®. During initialization all CompoGuard® are set up for the same donation programs. The blood donations are protected by this function. This ensures maximum safety during the daily routine of a donation session. Additionally CompoGuard® assures the correct scanning and labeling of the barcodes on the bags and test tubes.
CompoGuard® also offers a comprehensive concept of bi-directional data management. Barcodes of valid bag lot numbers as well as those of authorized operators are downloaded into CompoGuard® automatically by the bi-directional interface. As with Compomat the program selection can be done online. For mobile donations there is the option of selecting programs by the intelligent donation number or the panel barcode.
Documentation according to GMP
All relevant donation quality data are automatically acquired. The remaining data records shows each individual donation process in detail. The documentation of the sealing step is part of this data.
DonationMaster Net is a part of the Compomation Data Management Concept:
- Barcode scanner with integrated autosense function
- DECT - Fixed part for radio transmission network, includes power supply and cable
- Network converter RS485. Only necessary for cable network, includes power supply and cable
- Software licence for CompoGuard®, Key number for activating the data management
- Rechargeable battery for CompoGuard® NiCd
- 4-fold charger for CompoGuard® for four batteries, with intelligent battery service
- Transport case for CompoGuard® Space for all accessories inside the transport case
- Gooseneck Includes holder for scanner and hand sealer, include in models Data, Seal and Complete